o Analysis of structural failures and unfavorable performance.
o Creation of commercial, residential and institutional buildings.
o Construct measures for improvement of problem structures.
o Seismic analysis and assessment.
o Seismic enhancements.
• Offer consulting services regarding mechanical engineering.
• Oversee the mechanical engineering staff.
• Direct the advancement of the mechanical engineering group.
• Suggest strategies to maintain the company’s competitive edge of relevant technologies.
• Connect with other company sectors for the companies overall benefit.
• Construct professional papers for publication.
• Communicate with code and building officials.
• Participate in and acquire leadership roles in recognizable local and national professional organizations.
• Promote mechanical engineering services and develop business for mechanical engineering.
• Supervision of budgets, staff, and client relations.
• Masters or PhD in Mechanical Engineering.
• Demonstrated experience of client satisfaction and return business.
• Experience of project management including building HVAC, energy consulting, HVAC failure investigation, and performance-based design.
• Documented capability to sell and market mechanical engineering services.
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
• Strong desire to embrace company standards for work product delivery.
• Experience with staff management.
• Professional authorization in mechanical engineering.
• 15 years experience in mechanical engineering.
• Performs well in collaborative environments.
• Comfortable with CFD, thermal and hygrothermal modeling software.
• Values professionalism and excellence.